School of Open Learning which is well abbreviated as SOL is now all set for the new admission online for session 2019-20 for Undergraduate Courses which names are shared below namely:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) programme
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- B.A. (Hons) English
- B.A. (Hons) Political Science
- B.Com (Hons)
All those aspirants who have cleared the class 12th and want to apply any of the courses said above can do it via the online mode from the comfort of your home, yes you read it correct now you can apply online for sol du admission and here on this page I am going to tell you the details process how to apply for DU SOL and SOL DU Admission Date Schedule which includes admission last date and late admission fee.
Eligibility Criteria for SOL DU Admission
Before I do share the registration process please have a glance on courses and number of marks required for these courses
- BA programme/ BCom:
Aggregate percentage: 40 per cent marks and above
- BA (Hons) English:
- Aggregate percentage: 65 per cent marks and above
- Marks required in English: At least 75 per cent
- Marks required in English Elective/ Functional English: At least 65 per cent
- BA (Hons) Political Science:
Aggregate percentage: 50 per cent marks and above
- BCom (Hons):
- Aggregate percentage: 55 per cent marks and above
- Marks required in a vocational stream: At least 60 per cent
How to Apply Online for SOL DU Admission 2019
- Step 1: First of all you have to access the official website of School of Open Learning which is , sol.du.ac.in
- Step 2: Here on the home page you can see the option ‘New User’ click on it.
- Step 3: Enter valid email id and phone number as you will receive the login details on your email and phone number.
- Step 4: After successful registration now click on “Registered User” and click on login.
- Step 5: Here on login page enter your email id and password and click on “Submit” button.
- Step 6: In the next step you have to enter your personal details so fill it correctly in the form.
- Step 7: Once you fill the form now upload the supportive documents as mentioned on the website and click on Save button.
- Step 8: Now you have to verify your details after verifying click on proceeding for payment button. Tick mark the acknowledgement box and click on verify button and submit the details.
- Step 9: Select the payment mode, net banking, credit card, debit card etc.
Once you make the payment you will see your SOL ROLL NUMBER and FEE RECEIPT NUMBER on the screen.
- Step 10: Now click on “Print Fee Receipt” to view and download it in .pdf format for future reference.