If you are one of those people who are offended from unwanted caller tunes activation and want to deactivate caller tunes by sending simple SMS from your phone then this post is for you as it’s 2019 and lots of people have complaint that there service provider has activated the caller tune without intimating them and still not deactivating the caller tune after speaking to customer executive then don’t worry.
In my today’s post I am going to write all the possible ways to deactivate caller tune from your mobile phone. The best way to deactivate caller tune by sms or directly call the customer care and this post is solution for all company telephone users.
Either you are customer of Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance Jio, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Aircel & Uninor, I have shared SMS Code to deactivate caller tune from your phone. I am sure you find it worthful to deactivate your phone caller tune which is activated without intimating you.
Here are the SMS Codes to Deactivate Caller Tune for All Service Provider
- Airtel: There are three ways to deactivate Airtel hello tunes
- Call ‘543211808‘ (toll-free)
- Send an SMS by typing ‘STOP‘ (without quotes) to 543211
- Dial *678#
- Vodafone: To disable caller tune in Vodafone, just send an SMS ‘CAN CT‘ to ‘144’.
- Idea: You can deactivate Idea caller tune service either by calling ‘12345‘ or by sending SMS ‘DT DEACT‘ to ‘55456‘.
- Reliance Jio: SMS ‘STOP‘ to ‘56789‘ to cancel hello tunes offer on your Jio 4G mobile.
- BSNL: Send an SMS to BSNL number with the text ‘BT DCT‘ to deactivate the hello tunes service.
- Tata DoCoMo: SMS ‘STOP‘ to ‘543211‘ to deactivate your caller tune service on DoCoMo number.
- Aircel: Aircel also has got 2 ways to disable your caller tunes service.
- Call ‘53000‘
- SMS ‘DT DACT‘ to 53000
- Uninor: Unfortunately, Uninor hasn’t provided any SMS codes to cancel the caller tune. The only way is to call the customer care @ 121 (toll free) and request for deactivation.
The standard charge for the hello tune is usually Rs. 30 however it could be less or higher as per your service provider or popularity of the ring tone. If you like that people are hearing your favorite song instead of boring tring tring then you may continue by paying minimal fee of to your service provider or just follow the steps said above.