The School Education & Sports Department RTE 25% Reservation Maharashtra & State govt. of Maharashtra invites online admission application form from the children who belongs to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) for Pre-School or Nursery, Pre-Primary or KG and class 1st. Several parents out there in Mumbai got confused regarding the RTE Maharashtra Admission because they are not well about regarding the guidelines for RTE Admission Maharashtra such as, RTE Maharashtra Admission Form, RTE Maharashtra Admission, RTE Maharashtra Admission Age Limit, List of Documents for RTE Admission and many other question in the mind of parents and here we at India2019-20 for you as here we are providing you all the details related to RTE Maharashtra Admission 2020.
The Admission process will start in the January 2020 and the Govt. of Maharashtra makes the whole process online and draw lucky draw after receiving the maximum number of application from the parents.
Admission Process for RTE Maharashtra Online
Part – I : School
Eligible schools to fill following details and get the approval of Cluster / URC head to make the school available for Selection
a) School Contacts
b) Valid age limit for admission
c) Total strength,(30 sept 2014) intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation
d) Accurate school location on Google map
Part – II : Child
The steps involved are as follows.
1) Get your application number registered on the system. The application number and password will be communicated on your registered mobile.
2) Enter child details, parent details.
3) Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
4) Select the required standard.
5) Upload required documents.
6) Confirm the application.
7) After confirmation, take the printed application along with the required documents to help desk provided.
Part – III : Lottery
1) The schools having more vacancies and less number of applications will allot the seats to all applicants.
2) The schools having less vacancy will use lottery system. The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
3) The selection list will be published on the system.
4) The list will be made available under application login for parents. The admit card can be printed.
5) Schools will admit the students as approached by parents after completing necessary requirements.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Form Online 2020-2021
How to Register for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2020-21
Candidates who is going to apply for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2020 can follow the complete step by step process.
Step 1: Access the official site of RTE 25% Maharashtra here: rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
Step 2: Here you have to click on “Online Application” button.
Step 3: As you are applying for the first time click on “New Registration” button.
Step 4: Now fill the details of Child in appeared form on the screen please fill it carefully as in the box its mentioned the “Last Name, First Name & Middle Name” accordingly.
- Fill the dob of your child and select your District in the drop down menu given on the website.
- Enter your valid & active mobile number and email id in the prescribe box and hit the “Register button”.
Congratulations you have successfully registered for RTE Maharashtra Admission now you will receive the “Application Number (User Name) & Password” in your registered email id and mobile number.
For Filling Application Form Online
- On the home page click on “Click on Login” link.
- Enter your user ID and Password in prescribe box and click on Login button.
- Now an pop-up window will open with your application number and ask to change password, so change the password for security reasons.
- Now you may once again login with new password
- In the very first tab “Child” fill the mandatory and possible details in the prescribe boxes as shown in below attached image.
- , fill your child details which includes the Child Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Child Date of Birth, Your present address, the next is Parent Status here you can choose the “General, Widow, Divorcee, Orphan” as per your status, On the same page you have to choose District, Taluka, Village etc. Now the google map will appear on screen choose your address in it and click on “Save & Close” button.
- Click on “OK” button.
- The next one is application tab here you have to choose for which class admission is required so choose the option accordingly.
- Choose medium of School “the list of language” will appear on it choose the right one for your kid.
- In the next box you have to choose your religion “Hindu, Muslik, Sikh, Christian etc.”
- In the next box select your category either belongs to SC/ST/OBC/SEBC / General etc. as shown in below image.
- After filling all the details click on “Save” button.
- Another pop up window will appear click on “Ok” button.
- The 3rd one is School selection tab
- Here 3 options will appear on school “Within 1 KM School, Within 1 to 3 KM School, Greater than 3 KM School“.
- So choose the school from the options accordingly.
- Once you select the school from all the option just click on “Save” button.
- An confirmation message will display on screen that School is selected successfully.
- and continue the same process in all 3 school tabs.
- The next is summary tab it will show you the details filled by you in the form.
- Also show the number of schools selected by you
- If everything is OK just tick the box and click on “Confirm and Submit” button.
- It will also show the google map of your location so just press “Ok” without any worry.
- Please note please fill the details very carefully as you will not be able to make any changes in the form later so carefully check the form and fill it correctly to avoid any kind of trouble later.
- After the confirmation click on “Generate PDF” button.
Now PDF file is open take its print for further.
- ऑनलाईन फॉमगभरून झाल्यानंतर अजागचा तपशील (summary) वरील confirm बटनवर क्लिक करने आवश्यक आहे.
- New Registration मध्ये बालकाचेनाव , जन्मतारीख, जिल्हा, फोन नंबर भरताना चुकल्यास Delete Application या बटनवर क्लिक करुण अर्ज “Delete” करावा अणि नवीन अर्ज भरावा.
Admit Card Tab
जर पालकांना प्रवेश्बाबत काही तक्रारी असतील किंवार्ाळा प्रतिसाद देत नसतील तर पालक आपल्या तक्रारी Grievance या पर्याया मार्फत online तक्रारी नोंदवू शकतात
Congratulations you have successfully registered and applied for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2020 – 2021.
Age Limit Guidelines for Kids
- For Pre-School or Nursery
For Pre-School, the child should be between three (3) and five (5) years old on 31 March 2020
- For Pre-Primary or KG
For Pre-Primary, the child should be between four (4) and six (6) years old on 31 March 2020
- For Class I
For Class I, the child should be between five (5) and seven (7) years old on 31 March 2020
Documents That Required for RTE Maharashtra Admission :
- Category certificate
- Printout of the duly filled application form
- Photograph passport size
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational qualification mark sheets
- Birth certificate
- Disability certificate
For further update keep visit us.