Earlier I have write on RTE UP Admission 2020 where you can get the every possible information related to RTE UP but my today’s post is specific only on list of documents required for RTE admission Uttar Pradesh for session 2020-21. If you are one of those who is planning for the admission of your child under this scheme then you must go through the entire article and prepare your all the documents before the RTE UP Admission starting date, to avoid any kind of inconvenience.
FYI I would like to inform you that Under RTE UP act all schools have to reserved the 25% quota of seats for the children belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category and selected child will get education for free till class 8th in non-government school of Uttar Pradesh. So, that is the reason why people apply under this scheme so before you apply for this scheme must prepare your documents as the expected schedule for RTE UP Admission 2020-21 is as follows:
|RTE Admission Notficiation Date||1st March 2020|
|Availability of application form for admission||1st March 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form||31st March 2020|
|The date for verifying application form and correction of form||11th April 2020|
|Lottery Result Date||16th April 2020|
|Admission Process Close Date||30th April 2020|
You can apply online as well as offline method for the scheme. The offline process is for the Rural Area people who belongs to village area have to apply via the offline mode however people from city area have to apply via online mode, you can get the admission registration form on the official website of RTE UP. So, without taking any much time let’s move to list of documents required for RTE UP Admission 2020:
Here is the complete list of documents required for RTE UP Admission 2020-21
Passport size of photograph of child.
*Proof of Date of Birth:–
- Birth certificate under the Birth. Death and Marriage Certificate Act. 1969.
- Hospital/Auxiliary urse and Midwife.(ANM) register record.
- Anganwadi Record.
- Declaration of age of the child by the parents or guardian.
Proof of Present Residential Address:-
- Ration card in the name of Parents having name of the Child in Ration card.
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
- Voter ID card of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/BSNL telephone bill/Water bill.
- Unique Identity Card (Aadhar) of Mother/Father/Child issued by Govt. of India.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
Proof of Economically Weaker Section (EWS):-
- Income certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- BPL Ration Card (Yellow coloured)
- AAY Ration Card (pink coloured)
- Food Security card issued by Food & supply Dept.(GNCT of Uttar Pradesh)
Proof of Disadvantage Group (DG):-.
- Caste Certificate issued by Revenue Dept. GNCT Uttar Pradesh or by Tehsildar SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) of Child Parents.
- Medical Certificate issued by Govt. Hospital in respect of child with Special Needs/Disabled.
- Documentary evidence for Orphan. (4) Documentary evidence for Transgender.
Aadhaar card is mandatory documents for both parents and children. if you don’t have aadhaar card don’t worry you can apply for the same and can use the aadhaar enrolment registration number which is enlisted on the slip which you have received from the aadhaar card center.
These are the documents which required at the time of registration either you are going to apply via online method or offline method instead of this you have to present these documents in original to School as well for verification purpose. Hope you found it worthful for any query suggestion just let me know via below comment box.
You can also call the RTE UP Help centre on following number for instant reply here: 8000967874 and 9711653754.