Link / Seed Pan Card with City Bank Account Online or Offline – If you are a account holder of Citi Bank and want to update or seed your pan card with your bank account then it is something you should read and follow to link your pan card with citi bank account via online or offline mode as in my today’s post I am going to share detail information about how you can link or update your pan card number to your Citi Bank account via online or offline method yourself.
You can link / seed / update your pan card with Citi Bank account via online, offline, IVRS or through SMS which are shared below accordingly you can directly click on the link to read the your favourite option either its online or offline however if want to know about all the options just scroll down and keep reading. So, let’s start with online method below.
How to Link Pan Card With Citi Bank Internet Banking Online?
One of my favourite method as it is one of the most convenient and easiest way to add pan card to Citi Bank account is online as you can do it without visiting the bank branch and can do the same as per your convenience and from the comfort of your home or office. Here are the steps to link pan card number with citi bank accounts.
- First of all visit the official website of Citi Bank: https://www.online.citibank.co.in/
- Now click on login page of internet banking using this link: https://www.online.citibank.co.in/products-services/online-services/internet-banking.htm
- Fill your user name and password and click on login.
- Once you login to your account you can see the “Service Request” option at the left hand side click on it.
- Now select on “PAN Card Updation”
- Now enter your PAN card number, Date of birth (DOB) on pan card and your registered email ID & click on submit now.
- Now it will take 2 working days to update the status and your pan card will be update with your bank account.
How to Link Pan Card With Citi Bank Offline?
If you are not proficient with online method then don’t worry you can link your pan card to bank account via offline method for this you have to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Citi Bank home branch from where you have open your bank account or any nearest Citi Bank branch
- Please carry photo / Xerox copy of your pan card along with original one
- Ask for “KYC Form” or you may ask for Pan updation form or you can give a hand written application.
- Fill the form accordingly and attached your PAN CARD photo copy and sign on it & make itself attested.
- Now you have following documents PAN Card KYC form, Application your wrote to bank manager, Self attested Xerox copy of your PAN Card, Your original PAN Card.
- Please make sure you have carry the original pan card as it required for verification purpose if you are unable to provide it bank official may reject your updation request.
- Once you provide your documents and show your original pan card the bank official will update your pan card with your bank account and it will update within an hour or time given by the bank official.
- In case you don’t have PAC CARD you can also fill up form 60/61
How to Link Pan Card with Citi Bank Through SMS & IVRS??
Currently Citi Bank is not provided such option to update the PAN card through IVRS or mobile SMS once they will we will update it on our website however if you know about it you can tell us via below comment box and can help several other people who are looking for the same.
Hope you find it worthy if you have any question in mind please let me know or call Citi Bank customer care number.