Uttarakhand Land Records Online (Devbhoomi) 2019: Uttarakhand which is well abbreviated as UK is often referred to as the Devbhoomi due to large number of Hindu temples and pilgrimage center and today I am going to discuss on how you can check khasra, khatauni number & land record online in Uttarakhand. After reading this article you will be able to check land record online which will save your time and time otherwise in early days citizens have to visit the Govt. offices for the land record and this article will protect you from any kind of fraud related to land in Uttarakhand.
I have shared 2 methods to check the land record online in Uttarakhand in the first 1 quick glance to check land record in 2nd method shared the process with images and sure you will like my this efforts.
Fast way to check Devbhoomi Uttarakhand land record online
- Go to official portal of Uttarakhand Land Records Website which is uk.gov.in
- On the home page choose your district and tehsil from given box and press “OK” button.
- The new page will appear on computer screen where you have to choose the District once again, Tehsil & Village.
- Another page will appear where 3 options are displaying on the screen “Search by Khasra / Gata Number”, “Search By Account Number” & “Search by the account holder name” chose the appropriate option and enter the details and click on search button then choose it finally click on See Example / result.
- Now the complete land records of particular village will display on screen.
Online Process to Check Land Records Online in Uttarakhand with Images
Step 1: First of all access the official website of Revenue Department & Govt. of Uttarakhand which link is given here: devbhoomi.uk.gov.in
Step 2: On the home page screen you can find 2 options “District” & “Tehsil” choose it from the drop down menu as given in below image example and finally hit “OK” button.
Step 3: Now a new page will display where you have to choose District, Tehsil & Village if you are facing any kind of problem in finding the village name not to worry just choose the first letter of your village name and all those villages name will appear which starts with that letter and you can easily choose your name.
Step 4: Now you will be redirect to another page where you can see these 3 options
- Search by Khasra / Gata Number
- Search by Account Number
- Search by Account Holder Name
Choose any of the option and enter the details.
Step 5: Here I am searching details by “Khasra / Gata Number” so just enter the Khasara Number in the prescribe box and then click on Search button. Now the result will appear in prescribe box as show in below example image.
Step 6: Now choose the right one and click on “See Example” “उदाहरण देखे” button as I did in below example image
Step 7: After hitting the “उदाहरण देखे”button it will show you the complete account details or land records which will looks similarly to below image.
You can take the print of your land naksha of Kasra Khatoni you have checked on official website Devbhoomi if have any query suggestion drop it in below comment box or can contact here:
Chairman Board of Revenue
Mussoorie By Pass Road, Ring Road Ladpur
Phone 0135-2669221, 2669415