Check Kerala Land Records Online – if you are one of those citizens of Kerala who wants to check their land records online for property matter or one of those guy who is planning to buy property or land in the state of Kerala then just have a glance on it as here I am going to tell you the complete step by step guide on how can you check land record in Kerala and what is the official portal to check land records. Kerala Govt. taken 1 step forward in comparison to other states as all the states has launched the website to check land record but Govt. of Kerala also launch a toll free number encroachments which is also shared below.
Some of the users said that they have search over google for Kerala Land Records and found several website but still could not check the land record due to lack of knowledge and where to check on the those website that’s why here I am sharing about it but before do proceed let’s see what are the benefits of checking land records online.
Benefits of Checking Land Records Online in Kerala
Here I am listing some benefits of checking land records online in the state are.
- With the successful initiation of the project itself the Government and the public would be in a position to recognize which all are the public lands in the state
- More and more Government lands would traced out with the peoples’ participation through valuable information from the public
- The data base would act as a ready reference for the Government, to plan and formulate development programmes without going for costly land acquisitions
- People Participatory Eviction Approach to evict the encroachments on Government lands
- Centralised control and management of leases
- The Government lands will be managed and monitored in a better manner
- The return from Government lands will be enhanced many fold through better and professional management
- Timely action against encroachments and time expired leases through alerting systems
- More transparent land transactions by the Government will be assured
Online Process to Check Kerala State Land Bank Records
Step 1: To check the land record in Kerala you have to visit the official website of Kerala State Land Bank (A Government of Kerala initiative) the official link to check land record is http://kslb.kerala.gov.in/main.php
Step 2: Here on the home page you can see the “Land Search” option on the home page click on it as given in below image.
Step 3: The new page is open on your computer screen now which is asking for “12 Digit Land ID” so enter the 12 digit Land id in the prescribe box and hit the search button and now the appropriate result will appear infront of you the page will looks similar to this image.
Well that’s it if you know the Land ID if you don’t know the land id then move to step 4.
Step 4: In most of the cases people doesn’t know there land ID in such case you have to follow the above 3 steps and on the page which is asking for land id here you can see the list of District on the left hand side as shown in below image.
Step 5: From here click on your district for example I have clicked on Ernakulam and few more options will open on the same screen.
Step 6: Now as show in below image example click on “Taluk List” now “Village List” will be open.
Step 7: Now click on village name after clicking on it new page will be open with images which have 12 digit land code, Block, Survey No. ReSurvey No., Area (Hectare), Photo of the land/ plot and more details option.
Step 8: Click on “more details” link and it will display the complete details about particular land which includes Land ID, Department, District, Taluk, Village, Block, Survey No., Nature of Land and more as shown in below image.
That’s all about the Kerala Land Records online if you have any query or complaint you can dial the toll free number as well which is 1800 425 5255 and please do not forget to share it on social media and with your friends and off-course let us know your opinion and suggestion about this post.