Income certificate is one of the essential documents which parents have to submit in the schools of Delhi for the admission of their wards who applied under the economically weaker section (EWS) and here I am going to tell you how you can apply income certificate in Delhi via online and offline mode and detail information about the Income Certificate in Delhi.
What Exactly An Income Certificate
An income certificate is an official documents which is issued by the State Government which certifies an annual income of the family. Income certificate includes details pertaining to the income of an individual or a family that is earned from various sources.
List of Documents Required for Income Certificate in Delhi
Either you apply income certificate online or offline you are required below mentioned documents please scan these documents in your PC, Laptop or Mobile if you go with offline method just use photo copy of these documents.
For Identity Proof:- Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Driviing License, Voter Id Card
For Residential Proof:- Voter ID Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill
For Income Proof:- Salary Slip, Bank Statement of current Year
Note: All your documents must be verified by the Gazetted Officer.
You can scan these documents and can upload it accordingly on the officials site of “DOE” for your kid admission now we move to how to apply income certificate.
Here is How to Apply Income Certificate Online in Delhi
- First of all visit this link of Delhi government https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Now register as a new user https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/Account/Register.html
- Here you have to enter your personal details you can use either aadhaar card or voter id card after filling the details click on continue button to complete the process.
- Now you will receive the access code and password on your registered mobile number.
- Via using these details login to the website: https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/Account/Login.html
- Now select the Department of revenue from the drop down menu for income certificate.
- Fill the details required in the form and upload all the mentioned documents in prescribed box and finally hit Submit button.
- After hitting the submit button you will receive the application number note down it, so that you can track the status of your application later.
- The officials of Income Department will visit within few days for the verification purpose and verify all your documents and will submit the report accordingly. If everything is OK then you will receive the income certificate within couple of days.
- You can track the application status of income certificate here: http://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/public/trackapplication.html
Offline Procedure to Apply Income Certificate
To apply income certificate via offline method first you have to download the income certificate application form. You can receive the same on DM office itself or can download online from the edistrict official website or take the print which shown below.: https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/Downloads/ApplicationForm/Input_9055.pdfInput_9055
Fill all the details correctly in the form and attached the documents mentioned above in the article and documents should be attested by the gazetted officer.
After filling form and enclosed all the documents submit it to DM office as per your convince.
Once you submit the form the official will visit your home or office and verify all the documents and you have to wait for 21 day minimum for the income certificate.
Hope it helps you and share it with others as well so that other can get the benefit also.