Voter ID Card in Haryana is essential to cast the vote in general and assembly elections and today, I am going to discuss in detail how you can apply voter id card in Haryana online or offline and everything about Haryana Voter ID Card step by step.
Voter id is one of the most important documents in India because it’s used in many govt. and private sectors as address and photo identity proof such as Driving Licence, Bank Account, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Ration Card etc. So, let’s start with the voter id card in Haryana step by step;
Eligibility Criteria for Voter ID Card in Haryana
If you are applying for Haryana state or any other you must be a citizen of the state and have to qualify other eligibility criteria for voter id card which are as follows:
- Applicants must be of a minimum legal age of 18 years
- You must be citizen of India
- You must be living in state
- Any of the family member must have a valid voter id card.
- Applicant should be of sound mind, free of criminal charges and not financially bankrupt
- Applicant should fill out the relevant documents such as Form 6 and ensure that they provide relevant original documents.
List of Documents Required to Apply Voter ID Card
Either you want to apply online or offline for voter id card in Haryana, You must have below listed documents.
- You must have valid and active mobile number
- An active email id
- good internet
- Recent passport size photographs
- Address proof (any one of the following)
- Copy of your Passport
- Gas bill
- Water bill
- Ration Card (To Apply Ration Card in Haryana Click Here)
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhaar Card
- Copy of proof of age
- 10th Standard Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- Copy of Passport
- Kisan Card
- Identity proof (any one of the following)
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Ration Card
- Passport Copy
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- SSLC Certificate
- Student ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
Haryana Voter ID Card Apply Offline Step by Step Guide
Well it’s tech savvy world and almost everyone of us use the online process via doing our-self or others help but still several people out there who is not able to do process online and prefer the off line procedure, so first, I am sharing the offline procedure to apply voter id card offline.
To apply voter id card offline you can take the help of your booth level officer who is well abbreviated as BLO in-case the BLO unable to make voter id card don’t worry do it the whole process your self.
- First of all visit the nearest Election Registration Office and ask for Form6
for your help I have upload the Haryana voter id card form in both in Hindi & English here you can download any of them as per your choice and convenience.
Form6 – Haryana Voter ID Card Application Form in HindiForm6 - Haryana Voter ID Card Application Form in Hindi
Form 6 – Haryana Voter ID Card Application Form in EnglishForm 6 - Haryana Voter ID Card Application Form in English
- Once you download the form fill it accordingly.
- Now attach all the documents which are already listed above with your recent passport size photograph.
- Submit it to your nearest Election Registration Office.
- Make sure when you are going to submit your documents must carry your original documents with you as well because the official may ask for original documents for verification purpose as well.
- Once the official will accept the form will provide you an slip keep it with you because it will help you to track the status of your voter id card.
- Within 30 day BLO of your area will visit your residence for verification purpose and will complete verification process.
- Once your voter id card is generated will delivered to your residence by post or contact for the same to your BLO or Election Registration Office.
Apply Voter ID Card in Haryana Online 2019
Well I always recommend for online way to my users as it’s easy, convenience and trust however if you are not able to do it yourself don’t worry you can visit nearest CSC center and they will do it on your behalf and will charge a fee Rs. 50 or Rs. 100 depends on the area. However the process of online voter id card Haryana is pretty easy you can do it yourself the process is as follows:
- First of all visit the official website of Chief Electoral Officer, Haryana the link is given here as well: ceoharyana.nic.in
- Scroll down and click “Online Voter Registration” button as shown in below image.
- Now click on “Click to Register Online” link.
- It will redirect you to new website which is National Voter Service Portal (NVSP) here: nvsp.in
- Here you have to click on Login/Register button.
- Now you can see login page where it will ask for your user name and password if you are registered just fill it and proceed if not then follow the said instructions.
- If you are not registered you have to register on NVSP portal for this you have to click on “Don’t have account, register as a new user” as given in below attached image.
- Now the registration form will appear on screen here you have to enter your mobile number, captcha code and now click on “Send OTP” button, you will receive the OTP on mentioned mobile number enter it in prescribe box and click on Verify button.
- Now you have to choose “I have epic no.” or “I don’t have epic no.” here I am assuming that you don’t have voter id card and you are choosing option “I don’t have EPIC Number“.
- Now a box will appear on screen where you have to First & Last Name, Email ID, Password and finally click on “Register” button.
Your Password Pattern Should be as follows:
- Password must be at least 6 characters long.
- Passwords must have at least one digit (‘0’-‘9’).
- Passwords must have at least one special character.
- Passwords must have at least one uppercase (‘A’-‘Z’).
Congratulations you have successfully registered on NVSP portal you have received the same on your mobile and email id.
Now time to apply for voter id card online
- Once again visit the NVSP.in
- Click on Login Butotn
- Enter your login credential and hit Login button.
- Now you have to click on “Fresh Inclusion / Enrollment” button.
- Now the very first box will appear on your screen “Citizenship” choose I reside in India and then select your state “Haryana” and click on Next button.
- Now you have to choose your District Name, Enter your house details like house number, street number, state, area, pin code etc. as mentioned on the form.
- Choose the date from the given box in the form itself.
- Now upload your documents and mention which type of document you are uploading like Ration Card, Bank Passbook, electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill etc.
- Enter your family member EPIC (Voter ID Card) Number and click on Next button.
- Enter your date of birth, state & district upload age proof document, you can see the option on the NVSP portal yourself or I have also mentioned the same above in this post.
- Upload the age declaration form as well which is available on the official website of NVSP portal and take print fill form and scan and then upload on NVSP and click on Next button.
- In the next step you have to choose your Parliamentary / Assembly Constituency and click on Next button.
- Now you have to Enter your personal details like name, gender, mother/ father/ husband detail, upload your recent passport size photograph and click on Next button.
- In the next box just enter mobile number and email id mentioned whose mobile number is? click on next button.
- Enter your place from where you are applying and click on Next button.
- Now your form 6 will appear on the screen with the details you have fill in the form review it if everything is correct and ok Click on “submit” button or just edit your details.
- You can also take the print of this application form once you click on submit button, you will receive the confirmation message on your screen with reference number please note it down because via it you can track the status of your voter id card in Haryana.
How to track voter id card status in Haryana?
How to check name in voter list of Haryana?