Do you want to know how you can apply for ration card in Haryana via online or offline mode? Then this post is for you as here I have everything about Haryana Ration Card.
Those are the days when it was use to get only grain on subsidy prices but today it becomes one of the strongest photo identity and address proof in India and uses in multiple purpose such as Pan Card, Voter Id Card, Driving License etc.
The Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Government Of Haryana, is providing facility to all citizen that they can apply for Haryana Ration card online or offline, instead of this they can download haryana ration card online to know the complete process just follow the below said process.
The article might be quite lengthy as it has multiple process so read it with calm & patience, so let’s start how to apply ration card in Haryana, but before that we must know few basic things related to Haryana Ration Card such as.
Eligibility Criteria for Ration Card in Haryana
The one who is living in Haryana state from past 5 years is eligible to apply for ration card.
List of Documents Required to Apply for Ration Card in Haryana
Either you go for online or offline process you must have following documents.
Passport Size Photograph.
Aadhaar Card (Mandatory)
Proof of Residence (Any one of the following):
● Electricity bill
● Self undertaking duly signed with photograph
● Telephone Bill
● NOC from landlord with ID proof
● Rent Agreement
● Water Bill
● Voter ID
● Pan Card
● Driving License
● Surrender Certificate or Self attested undertaking of the applicant
How to Apply New Ration Card in Haryana
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria and ready with your documents the next is how to apply for new ration card, the answer is there are 2 ways to apply for ration card as said earlier online & offline.
You can go for any of the option as per your choice but you should also know how many type of ration card in Haryana.
Type of Ration Card in Haryana
So, whatever method you chose first understand for what type of ration card you are going to apply in Haryana.
Offline Procedure to Apply Ration Card in Haryana
- To apply for ration card in Haryana via offline mode first of all you have to visit the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Government Of Haryana, and from here you can ask for new ration card application form.
- However you can download the application form through the official website of Haryana govt. which link is here for you; haryanafood.nic.in or directly download from the form is in 2 different pages both are attached here.
- Fill all the details in the form accordingly and mentioned your family members detail as well.
- Now attached the xerox or photo copy of your documents which already discussed above in the form
- Once again visit Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of Haryana and submit the form.
- Please also carry your original documents with you the official may ask for the verification purpose.
- Once the official verify and accept the form they will provide you an slip via which you can track the status of your ration card in Haryana and later can download it online.
- Don’t forget to er-visit office after 30 days and ask the official either you ration card is made or not and then do the needful.
Online Procedure to Apply Ration Card in Haryana
Well, it’s highly recommended method to apply for ration card in Haryana, as you will save your lot of time, incase you are not able to do online yourself then can take help someone who is doing this work they may be charge you rs. 50 or rs. 100 but still it’s convenient and easy however if you want to do it yourself then the process is really very easy but little lengthy.
So read the instruction carefully and follow them accordingly. If you are using the Saral Portal for the first time then follow the said instructions or directly move to Step 5.
Step 1: First of all visit the official website of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of Haryana here: http://haryanafood.gov.in/hi-in/
Step 2: Now scroll down and go to “Quick Links” section here you can see a link of “Online Ration Card” click on it.
Step 3: Now it will redirect you on a new web portal namely “https://saralharyana.gov.in/” the page looks like this attached image.
here on home page screen on the right side corner you can see option of New User? Register Here click on it.
Step 4: Once you clicked on it, a pop box will open where you have to fill your full name, email id, mobile number, password, select your state “Haryana” and fill captcha in last box and finally hit the “Validate” button.
Congrats you have successfully registered on Saral Haryana Portal.
Step 5: Once you have to open the https://saralharyana.gov.in/ now enter your email id and password in prescribe box and captcha in the box and finally hit the Submit button.
Step 6: Once you log in on the portal you can see “Apply for Services” on left hand click on it and then click on “View Services” there are lot’s of services of the Haryana govt. so it’s could be tedious task to find the new ration card application form for Haryana don’t worry I am with you,
Step 7: Simply go to “Search box” type ration card in it and press the Enter button. Now, all ration card related services will appear on screen from here you have to click on “Issuance of new ration card” link.
Step 8: Once you clicked on it now Haryana Ration Card from will appear on your screen.
The Ration Card form is split in different sections:
Ration Card Details
- In this section you have to choose card type which I already discussed above.
- Then fill BPL Family Id
- Now enter applicant mobile number
- Applicant email id
The next box is family details here, so fill all the details very carefully, here you have to fill
- Family member name
- Age (DoB)
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Husband / Wife Name
- Aadhaar Card Number of family member
- Mobile Number etc.
You can add as many as many family member name in ration card just click on “+” sign and it will insert another box.
Present Address & Permanent Address
Here you have to enter address
- House No.
- Land Mark
- Pin Code
- Village etc.
It will ask for your
- Bank Name
- Branch Name
- Account Number
- IFSC Code
Gas Connection Details
If you have gas connection enter it’s detail other wise leave it as it is.
If you have old ration card then you have to fill this box otherwise move to next step
Enter captcha in prescribe box and click on “Submit” button.
Step 8: Now you have to click on Attach Annexure button. Now a box will appear on the screen here you have to upload your documents of Identity proof upload the aadhaar card of head of family member.
Step 9: In the next column you have to attached address proof any of the documents which are already listed above.
Step 10: After uploading the documents click on “Save Annexure” button and finally hit the “Submit” button.
Congratulations you have successfully applied for ration card in haryana , your application form will appear on screen with all the details you have filled, this file contains the acknowledgement number and application number so you must keep it save for fruther.
How to Track Ration Card Status in Haryana
- First of all visit the official website of EPDS Haryana which link is given here for your help https://hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds#
- Here you have to click on “Others” on left side link mentioned.
- Here you can see Ration Card Search click on it
- Now you have to click on “Click here to search your Ration Card Application” link
- After that you will see 2 more options from here you have to click on “Ration Card Application Status for other Requests“
- It will ask for “Reference Number” enter it in the prescribe box and click on Continue button.
- Now it will show you the status of your ration card take it’s print and go to your RC office and show them this print and they will do the further action you can track the status after 5 days of applying ration card.
The another way to track the ration card application status Haryana via Saral Haryana Portal.
- Open the saral harayna portal https://saralharyana.gov.in/
- Here on home page you can see option “Track” next to login option click on it.
- Choose the department “Food And Supplies Department“
- In the next box you have to choose “Issue of New Ration Card on receipt of D-I form i.e. application Form for categories“
- In the last box enter you “Enter your application Reference ID“
- Finally click on Check Status button.
Now it will show you the status of your ration card accordingly.
How to Download Ration Card Online
Well, at the moment no facility available to download ration card online in Haryana so stay tune with us to know the status and don’t forget to share your views on this article was it really helpful for you or not and please don’t forget to share it with your friends.