EWS & DG Admission Form 2020-21 – will be available online on the official website of Directorate of Education Delhi for Nursery, KG & Class 1st and here on this page you will know everything regarding EWS Nursery Admission Form which includes ews & dg category admission date, what is ews delhi admission?, what is dg admission delhi, when admission form for ews & dg category will out etc. So keep reading this post carefully because I have written this article to keep in mind about first time parents who are going to apply for this scheme and off course the existing one who already applied but not selected in lucky draw result of ews Delhi.
EWS/DG Nursery Admission Delhi – Schedule Date for 2020
I have shared the ews admission form online date in the beginning because this is the very first query of several parents when the admission process will starts for EWS & DG category in Delhi for session 2020-21 then here it is.
|Opening of online module for filling online Application for EWS/DG and children with disabilities categories.||15-01-2020|
|Last date of submission of online application by the EWS/DG and children with disabilities categories.||14-02-2020|
|The first date of computerized draw of lots for children with disabilities categories.||21-02-2020|
|The first date of computerized draw of lots for EWS & DG category kids.||27-02-2020|
|Closing of admission procedure||31-03-2020|
(Note: The date may be vary the shared date are as per previous years admission date so stay in touch with us for the latest and correct ews date)
What is EWS & DG Category Admission in Delhi?
The govt. of Delhi and Directorate of Education (DoE) invite online application form from the parents belonging to EWS & DG category and shortlisted candidates get the free education from the private schools of Delhi till class 12th.
EWS mainly stands for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) & DG stands for Disadvantage Group (DG). All those parents whose annual income is less than Rs. 1 lakh they can apply under the EWS quota however person belongs to SC/ST/OBC category have to apply under the DG category and all those parents who are physically challenged have to apply under the DG category.
How many seats are reserved under EWS & DG Quota?
As per Right to Education Act 2009 a minimum 25% of the total seats of the private schools are allotted at the entry level.
How Can I Get the EWS Nursery Admission Form 2020 Delhi
The another main query of parents after getting admission date is how can i get the admission form and from where I can get this admission form then answer is simple you don’t have to visit any school or office for admission form you can get EWS Admission Form Online from the official website of Directorate of Education here: edudel.nic.in.
- Admission Registration Form for Nursery / KG & Class 1 – Click Here
- To fill admission form for Nursery / KG & Class 1 – Click Here
- To login Form for Nursery / KG & Class 1 – Click Here
- To delete and correction of application registration form – Click Here
How to Apply for EWS Nursery Admission Online 2020 – Step by Step Guide
If you are little tech savvy and you have computer / laptop / mobile phone then you can apply for yourself via following few simple steps. In case you are not aware of it then don’t worry you can take help of cyber cafe or any computer shop they will do it on your behalf and will charge a minimal fee of Rs. 50 or Rs. 100.
Well the apply process is split in 2 section
- Registration Process
- Apply Process
EWS / DG Admission Registration Process Online
- First of all, you have to access the official website of DoE here edudel.nic.in
- Now click on the tab “EWS / DG Admission” it will land you at the page of http://edustud.nic.in/mis/studentadmission/webform1.aspx
- Click on “Registration for New User” Link.
- Then registration form will be opened and fill the all mandatory fields marked with red asterisks (*).
- Read the all details before click on “Register” button because after clicked on “Register” button you cannot be editing.
- After that registration number / login ID and password will appear on the screen and you will also a sms on your registered mobile number.
- Keep this for future reference.
EWS / DG Admission Apply Process Online
Once you registered successfully the next is you have to apply online for your ward for Nursery, KG or Class 1st accordingly. Here you have to use the login id and password which you received on your mobile number and email id.
- Once again open the official website of Directorate of Education edudel.nic.in
- On the home page click on “Click on Login” link.
- Enter your login ID and Password and click on Login button.
- Then application form will open and fill the all mandatory fields carefully and without any mistake marked with red asterisks (*).
- Click on “Preview” button and recheck the filled details. If you want to make any change then click on “Back” button and make correction. If everything is okay then click on “submit” button and move to Step 2.
- After that click on “Step 2 Choice of School 0-01 km, the list of schools in 0-1 km will display. Click “Add” button to give priority of the school. Select them according to your preference. You can select as many schools as you want. Now, click on “submit” button. Candidates can also ‘delete’ and ‘modify’ the selected schools.
- After clicking on “submit” button a massage will appear on the screen Information Successfully submitted. If you want do some changes the choices of school then go back step 2. Otherwise move to Step 3.
- In step 3 you will see the list of school in range of 1-3 km and do as you did in step 2.
- In 4th step you will school in rang of 3-6 km. again follow the process mentioned at Step 2 above for completing Step 4.
- Now in 5th step there is a list of schools above 6 Km from your residence follow the same procedure as you did above in step 2, 3 and 4. You can only select maximum of five schools in this step.
- After completing step 5, click on “Step 6 (Final Submission and Print)” button.
- This is final step you will see the complete application form with details filled by you if all the details are ok click on “Final Submit” button. Please remember no changes will be made after final submission.
- Then take a printout of Application Form for future use.
(You can also get the same registration process: EWS/DG Admission Registration & Apply Process)
EWS/DG Admission Age Limit Guidelines for 2020-21
- For Pre-School or Nursery: the child should be between three and five years old on 31 March 2019
- For Pre-Primary or KG: the child should be between four and six years old on 31 March 2019
- For Class 1: the child should be between five and seven years old on 31 March 2019
Documents That Required For EWS/DG Category:
- Income- Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- BPL/AAY/ Food Security Card issued by Food and Civil Supply Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) certificate issued by Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Children with Special Needs/Disabled: – Certificate issued by Govt. Hospital
- Orphan and Transgender: – Documentary evidence.
Hope I have covered everything if missed anything just drop it in below section and I will answer you there if you have any query can call the toll free number of Directorate of Education or visit the official website edudel.nic.in for more and accurate updates.