EWS Admission Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit Guidelines: Full form of EWS is Economically Weaker Section while DG’s full form Disadvantage Group and here on this page I am going to tell you detail information about EWS & DG admission eligibility criteria and age limit guidelines for nursery, kg & class 1st in varied private schools of Delhi. If you want to know ews admission date, documents and registration process then just click on below listed links accordingly.
- EWS & DG Admission Date for Session 2019-20
- List of Documents Required for EWS Admission in Delhi
- EWS / DG Admission Registration Guide
EWS & DG Admission Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for EWS & DG category are different which is shared below accordingly:
EWS Eligibility Criteria
EWS stands for economically weaker section and you must be the citizen of Delhi and your annual income should not be more than Rs. 1 Lakh.
DG Group Eligibility Criteria
DG Stands for Disadvantage Group for this you must be a citizen of Delhi and you must belongs to SC/ST/OBC category or Children with Special Needs/Disabled: – Certificate issued by Govt. Hospital Or Orphan and Transgender: – Documentary evidence.
If you meets any of these criteria then you can apply for ews/dg admission in private schools of Delhi under which A minimum of 25% of the total seats of the private schools are allotted at the entry level. This is as per the Right to Education Act 2009.
Age Limit Guidelines for EWS & DG Admission Delhi
The age limit guidelines for both category is same your ward age should be as follows:
- For Pre-School or Nursery: the child should be between three and five years old on 31 March 2019
- For Pre-Primary or KG: the child should be between four and six years old on 31 March 2019
- For Class 1: the child should be between five and seven years old on 31 March 2019
Hope it helps you if you have any further query please get back to us or visit edudel.nic.in