List of Documents Required for EWS / DG Admission (Delhi) 2019-20

documents required for ews dg admission

As the ews dg admission date is out for session 2019-20 and all those parents who are applying for economically weaker section (EWS) & disadvantage group (DG) wants to know what are the documents they have to submit for the admission online on official site of DOE official website Here on this page I am going to share the complete list of documents for ews & dg admission in schools of Delhi for session 2019-20.

Here is the list of documents required for ews & dg admission.

I have make the category of the documents and you have to submit any of the mentioned documents from each category.

Documents for Date of Birth

You have to provide any of the mentioned documents as said above in the article body.

  1. Birth certificate under the Birth. Death and Marriage Certificate Act. 1969.
  2. Hospital/Auxiliary urse and Midwife.(ANM) register record.
  3. Anganwadi Record.
  4. Declaration of age of the child by the parents or guardian.

Click here for EWS & DG Admission Result 1st & 2nd List 2019

Documents for Proof of Present Residential Address:-

  1. Ration card in the name of Parents having name of the Child in Ration card.
  2. Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.. .
  3. Voter I card of any of the parents.
  4. Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill.
  5. Unique Identity Card (Aadhar) of Mother/Father/Child issued by Govt. of India.
  6. Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.

Documents for Proof of Economically Weaker Section (EWS):-

  1. Income. certificate issued by ae  Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
  2. BPL Ration Card (Yellow coloured)
  3. AAY Ration Card (pink coloured)
  4. Food Security card.issued by Food & supply Dept.(GNCT of Delhi)

Checkout how you can apply for Income Certificate Online / Offline in Delhi

Documents for Proof of Disadvantage Group (DG):-.

  1. Caste Certificate issued by Revenue Dept. GNCT Delhi (DC Office) in respect of SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) ofChildfParents.
  2. Medical Certificate issued by Govt. Hospital in respect of child with Special Needs/Disabled ..
  3. Documentary evidence for Orphan. (4) Documentary evidence for Transgender .

Aadhaar Card 

Aadhaar card is mandatory documents for both the category i.e. EWS & DG if you no aadhaar card then you can use the aadhaar enrolment registration number which is enlisted on the slip which you have received from the aadhaar card center.

I am sure you found it helpful for any query just drop it in below comment box and don’t forget to see how you can register online for ews/dg admission.


View all posts by

37 thoughts on “List of Documents Required for EWS / DG Admission (Delhi) 2019-20

  1. Sir I am having food security ration card, it is valid for income proof or I have to make income certificate from sdm office, plz guide me for ews admission in school.

  2. Hello sir !
    I am Sangeeta Das I have not changed my surname after marriage.will it effect my son’s admission in ews category
    My son’s name is Hunar Thakur and my name is Sangeeta Das w/o Viren Thakur.i don’t stay with my husband and I made my own income certificate.

  3. Hi !
    My name is Sangeeta Das
    I have filled ews category form for my son
    In my adhar card the name written is Sangeeta Das but In my son’ date of birth certificate it’s only Sangeeta .will it make any issue for admission?
    Plz answer?

    1. No it will not make any issue so don’t worry about it. however if you still have any doubt you can reapply for new birth certificate.

    1. If you have SC certificate it is sufficient you can apply under DG category Income Certificate is required for EWS category only.

  4. Sir my father is in paramilitary forces and his name is prakash chander but in my certificates his name is prakash ramola.can I apply for ews category.

    1. first you should correct the surname in the documents because without name correction you cant apply in case you apply for ews category your application will be rejected. so first correct your documents.

  5. Sir I have 2 concern
    1st is I selected Hospital Record as proof of Birth in EWS admission time, But now School asking for Date of birth Certificate, So is it mandatory to provide date of birth certificate in school at the time of admission?

    2nd I have food security ration card witch I selected at the time of EWS registration, but issue is the address of my Food security ration card is different from my current address (due to Change of present address some month before) so is there any issue to provide food security card?

    kindly reply

    1. If you have any other proof of birth which claim the birth date of child you can also provide it as given on the website as well “Hospital / Auxuillary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record, Anganwadi Records or Declaration of birth by Guardian” for ration card you can use the affidavit for and please confirm the same with school or try edudel toll free number.

  6. hi
    I dont have ration card. other than ration card I have all other documents regarding ews. can I avail the benefits of ews.

    1. Yes, you can avail the benefits the mandatory document is incomer certificate if you have then just go ahead and apply accordingly.

  7. I and my child both have aadhar card but my child’s aadhar cards have old address however i have applied online for address update. Do online enrollment slip is valid or not?

    1. I am not sure where you have residential plot either in delhi or any other place and another thing for EWS criteria you must have income certificate which declare that your yearly income is below 1 Lakh.

  8. sir i have income certificate but for asset criteria which certificate should i have? and from where that certificate will be made?

  9. Sir
    I have all the document as per EWS requirement but is that compulsory to submit father transfer certificate(TC) or Leaving Certificate(LC) for EWS certificate & if my father illiterate.

    1. Its not mandatroy however you can cross confirm with the school or Directorate of Education official via the help line numbers

  10. Sir I am married and i have my own rashan card so as per rashan card my family is me and my wife.
    Now for EWS still i have to show income certificate of my parents also or i can show only my income certificate and documents.
    or government will consider me as a different family.

  11. Sir to get admission in du under ews reservation we have to make income certificate from our parents name or my name.

  12. I am married.we have white ration card.i am husband is sc.both of us don’t have any job.can I apply for ews

  13. I am married.we have white ration card.i am husband is sc.both of us don’t have any job.can I apply for ews.

  14. sir i dont have asset proof ,as in land which is not name on my father it is named on my grandfather name..can i used it for showing my residency proof

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *