If you are looking for “When EWS/DG Admission Starts” or “What is EWS Admission Date Delhi” or “When the admission will starts for session 2019-20 in schools of Delhi” or you have any query similar to this then your search ends here. As here on this page I have shared the complete ews/dg admission schedule for all the parents who want to admit their child in private schools of Delhi under EWS/DG Nursery admission quota.
What is EWS/DG Quota
Under Economically Weaker Section (EWS) & Disadvantage Group (DG) 25% seats are reserved in all private schools of Delhi under this scheme and parents don’t have to any fee till class 12 for the education of their child. That is the reason several parents apply under this scheme and prepare all the documents before the admission starts and below is complete ews/dg admission starts and ends date for the parents.
EWS/DG Admission Date for Session 2018-19
The admission for the KG, Nursery and class 1 will starts from the month of January 2019 please remember Directorate of Education (DoE) has not announced the official admission date so these dates may be vary stay in touch with for the latest updates.
|Uploading details of schools / residential areas
falling in neighborhood of each participating school.
|2nd Week of January 2019|
|# Taking suggestions from schools regarding residential areas
in the neighborhood of the participant schools by a team set-up
at the zonal level! for further streamlining of details.
|2nd Week of January 2019|
|Opening of online module for filling online application.||3rd Week of January 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application
by the EWS/DG category applicants.
|Last Week of February 2019|
|The date of first computerized draw of lots.||2nd Week of March 2019|
|The date of second computerized draw of lots.||3rd Week of March 2019|
The application form will be available online for the same you must know the eligibility criteria and age limit guidelines for the admission as well which as are as follows.
Age Limit Criteria / Guidelines
- Nursery & Pre-School – For Nursery, the child should be between the age of 3 and 4 as on 31 March 2019
- KG or Pre-Primary – For KG, the child should be between the age of 4 and 5 as on 31 March 2019.
- Class I – For First Class, the child should be between the age of 5 and 6 as on 13 March 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission under EWS Category
- The child should meet the age limit criteria as per the details mentioned above.
- The family income should not be over Rs 1 Lakh to be eligible for admission under EWS Admissions.
- There would be a need to submit the income certificate and caste certificate along with other proofs like the birth certificate, address proof,and Aadhaar card.
For any query or suggestion please get in touch via comment section.